Read throughout the blog to find out everything about tattoo removal from one of the Top Tattoo Removal Specialists in Patna.
Getting a tattoo done on your body part is a really tough and big decision. It is because of its forever quality. Once you choose a permanent tattoo to be done then the tattoo will remain on your body as it is.
But sometimes it happens that we want to remove that permanent tattoo to achieve future goals or due to some personal things.
Another reason can be sometimes people also regret getting tattoos on their bodies. This is because it affects their dressing sense and sometimes their professional life also.
So if you are one of the people who want to remove their tattoos and you’re based in Patna and nearby, then you can visit a Tattoo Removal Specialists in Patna for further procedure.
What is Tattoo Removal?
Tattoo removal is a procedure that is carried out to remove an unwanted tattoo.
Many people have fantasies of getting a tattoo.
But the fact is after getting it not everyone is happy. And a major part of the community also regrets it.
So, they opt for tattoo removal treatment. If you want to go through this treatment then, you can search for a tattoo removal specialist near your location.
Here we will discuss the Top 3 techniques used for tattoo removal by a renowned Tattoo Removal doctor in Patna.
Techniques Used for Tattoo Removal
1) Laser Tattoo Removal
In this process, a laser beam is used on the tattoo for its removal.
The removal of tattoos is done by breaking the pigments of color via a laser light beam. These light beams are very high-intensity light beams.
Advantages of Laser Treatment
- Painless- As it is a non-invasive process therefore it is painless also. There is no removal of tissue or bleeding involved.
- Non-Invasive- It is a non-invasive process. This means no surgical procedure is followed during this removal technique.
- High Success Rate- Laser tattoo removal has always had a high success rate in removing tattoos of any quality of ink. The advancement in laser technologies made the laser tattoo removal process in demand.
Total success can be achieved by the full treatment taken. The number of sessions for tattoo removal varies from person to person.
Disadvantages of Laser Treatment
- Irritation- Due to the high intensity of the light beam, the skin gets inflamed and irritated. And further if your skin is sensitive, then you must talk to your doctor prior to this treatment.
- Costly- Tattoo making is expensive depending upon the size and shape and the ink. In the same way, laser tattoo removal is also expensive. The removal cost will depend upon the size, shape, and the number of treatments required.
2) Surgical Tattoo Removal
In this process, the dermatologist removes the top layer of the skin with a derma device. People with sensitive skin should avoid this process.
In this process, the skin on which the tattoo is done is removed from the body. After that, some stitching is done to entertain the skin back.
Advantages of Surgical Tattoo Removal
- For Small Tattoos- This technique is best for small tattoo removal.
Disadvantages of Surgical Tattoo Removal
- Big Tattoo Removing- This technique is not suitable for large tattoo removals. This is because this process requires cutting the skin that contains that tattoo.
- Scar- After the tattoo removal, it is likely to get a surgical scar on the skin.
3) Chemical Peel Tattoo Removal
This is a technique invest trichloroacetic acid is used as a being to remove tattoos. This is not a strong acid. This mild acid is applied to the skin to remove the tattoo ink.
Advantages of Chemical Peel
- No Anesthesia- This process is mildly painful so there is no requirement for general anesthesia.
- Healing Time- The area will heal in approximately one to two weeks.
Disadvantages of Chemical Peel
- Skin Discoloration- Sometimes due to sensitive skin, the mild acid causes skin discoloration. Therefore, you should first ask your dermatologist about this concern.
- Minor Infection- Due to acid nature, the chemical peel can cause some kind of infection or itchiness on the area where the tattoo is removed but stop
Is Tattoo Removal Expensive?
Tattoo removal comes under the cosmetic procedure. So, it cost varies from one tattoo to another tattoo.
In short, the tattoo removal cost depends upon the size and placement of the tattoo. The cost also depends on the number of treatments needed for that full tattoo removal procedure. You can contact the Best Tattoo Removal Specialists in Patna for affordable treatment and speedy treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can a Tattoo be Completely Removed?
Lasers are the safest and most easily available technique that can remove your tattoo completely and securely. Also, it’s the safest and most effective treatment to remove unwanted tattoos.
2) Which is the Best Laser Treatment for Tattoo Removal?
The best laser treatment for tattoo removal is given by that dermatologist only. You can visit Dr. Richa Thakur for the laser treatment process of tattoo removal.
3) Can I Remove My Tattoo at Home?
The straight answer to this is a big ‘NO‘. If you want a proper tattoo removal treatment, you should visit your nearest dermatologist. Permanent tattoos are planted under the skin. So, it is not easy for anyone to remove the tattoo by themselves.
4) How Can I Fade My Tattoo Naturally?
There is a chemical called hydrogen peroxide. It carries some bleaching properties that help in tattoo removal. This hydrogen peroxide along with exfoliation gradually fades the ink of the tattoo. The reason behind this is exfoliation helps in the removal of dead skin while hydrogen peroxide acts as a lightning agent.
But we recommend you not doing this all by your own. Consult to a professional for help.
5) Can Chemical Peels Remove Tattoos?
TCA can peel and remove tattoos. It stands for Trichloroacetic acid. It is mild and slowly applied to the tattoo area. This application can remove the tattoo ink. But, as usual, we recommend you talking to a professional before making any decision.
Dr Richa Thakur: Best Tattoo Removal Specialists in Patna
From the above details, you can understand Everything about the tattoo removal procedure and treatment. Therefore if you want to go through this treatment then you should immediately fix a meeting with the finest tattoo removal doctor in Patna, Dr. Richa Thakur.
She is a good and faithful doctor who has 11 years of experience involved in dermatology. Currently, she rehearses at Ortho and skin Clinic located at Raja Bazar, Bailey Street, Patna.
Talking about her education, she had completed her MBBS from Shri Krishna Medical College & Hospital, Muzaffarpur.
After that, she completed her MD in Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy from Vinayaka Missions University, Salem. Soon after that, she did her Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine from Ilamed, Affil. University of Greifswald, Germany.
So, if you are looking for a tattoo removal in Patna, then you must contact Dr. Richa Thakur….